Friday, April 25, 2014

Student Success Statement

                Student Success Statement

“He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.”

                              A Proverb

Reflection:


I think this quote means to choose who you hang out with carefully. Because if you choose to hang out with the wrong people then bad things will come back you. But I also think that if you see on of your good friends hanging out with the wrong people to try to help them to. For example let’s say that the person you love the most is hanging out with the wrong type of people and he’s thronging his life away and saying that who cares it not like anybody cares. Well what I would is try to help them my best because I love that person to much to watching them like that. So remember choose the right people and try to look out for others too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment