Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Class Reflection

                              Class Reflection
1. What did you like best about this class?
-what I liked best about this class is that we got to work with computers. And we learned a lot about medical jobs. We also learned a lot of life lessons. And most of all we got free time.
2. what did you dislike about this class?
-To be honest I really don’t know. I really didn’t dislike anything. This was one of my favorite class.
3.  what can you recommend to improve this class?
-Well I think we could use new computers. But other than that I think the class is great just the way it is.
4. what will you always remember about this class?

-I would always remember to read my goals and to never give up. And to always choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment