Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Student success statement

        Student success statement

“That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed but that our power to do has increased.”

                         Ralph Waldo Emerson

Reflection:


I think that the statement means that if you give your all and try your best to do that one thing that’s on your mind. For example me I just got a guitar for Christmas. And I don’t know how to play it. But every day when I get home from school I get my guitar and practice. And to be honest I been getting better at it. I just need to learn how to play it faster. So what I’m trying t0 say is that whenever you want to try something new that you don’t know what to do with it just try your best you’ll get the hang of it. Let’s say you just got your permit to drive. But you don’t really know how to park. All you have to do it practice until you get the hang of it a know how to do it. So the point of this quote is to try and try and try until you achieve on what you been trying to do that wasn’t easy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment